We strive to be a trusted community partner known for:
- Fostering a thriving business community by offering educational and networking opportunities
- Promoting job retention and growth
- Collaborating across the community to enhance the quality of life of our residents
We work diligently to identify the right events and resources that will strengthen the Greenwood business community. Our members include CEOs, small businesses, entrepreneurs, and non-profits from all corners of Greenwood County making us the most effective way to expand your business network.
Beyond general membership activities, we have developed several targeted councils, roundtables and programs to better serve the needs of our members:
- Ambassadors: Cultivates relationships to ensure members receive the best Chamber experience possible
- Connect YP: Engage and empower young professionals to become future leaders by providing personal and professional development opportunities through programming, networking and civic involvement
- Leadership Greenwood: A leadership program designed for community business leaders in Greenwood County. It identifies and develops current and future leaders through a comprehensive program designed to increase knowledge and awareness of the issues and challenges facing the Greenwood community.
Councils & Roundtables:
- CEO Roundtable: Greenwood's largest employers gather to discuss relevant management and operational topics that provide information, explore solutions and spotlight best practices
- Human Resources Roundtable: Educational sessions for Greenwood’s largest employers on relevant human resources topics that provide information, explore solutions and spotlight best practices
- Small Business Council: Advocates for small business issues in our community and creates forums for education, networking, and encouragement
- NonProfit Council: Serves, supports and strengthens the non-profit sector through capacity-building, collaboration, and advocacy for a better Greenwood area
- Women’s Leadership Council: Provides opportunities for all women to grow personally and professionally, and to build their influence in the community
Check out all our events for the season!