Ambassador Spotlight On:
“I volunteer with the Chamber to be involved with my community, as well as to learn about the economic framework of growing businesses in Greenwood. Also volunteering as a Chamber Ambassador allows for networking opportunities, participation in community events, and solidifying relationships between the Chamber and community businesses.”
What is the Ambassador Program?
The Chamber Ambassadors serve as an elite group of members volunteering to assist the Chamber staff with member retention and welcoming new investors. Ambassadors work to build relationships with the newest members, facilitate networking, and encourage meaningful participation across the board.
Ambassadors are given the unique opportunity to serve as a liaison between Chamber staff and membership, giving them more face time with business and community leaders.
What are some of the Ambassador Responsibilities?
- Attend Ribbon Cuttings and Grand Openings
- Assist with member retention
- Act as a contact for new and existing investors to help them best utilize their membership
- Greet new members at Chamber functions and introduce them to others
- Participate in monthly meetings
- Maintain working knowledge of the organization's purpose, programs, and mission