Super Networking Night
Super Networking Night is the largest business expo in the Lakelands seven-county region. It’s an excellent place to meet potential customers and mix with the Greenwood business community.
Designed to allow Chamber businesses the opportunity to present information about their products and services to other businesses and the public. “Super Networking Night” is held annually in September at the Piedmont Technical College, this event allows 100 businesses to reach out to potential customers. Come enjoy refreshments from the Taste of Greenwood restaurants and caterers and enter to win exciting door prizes!
2016 Super Networking Night
Thursday, September 15, 2016
5:30 pm to 8:00 p.m.
Piedmont Technical College, James Medford Family Event Center
Click Here To Download and Print Your Tickets!
Taste of Greenwood Sponsors
- Greenwood Sandwich Company
- HoneyBaked Ham Co. & Cafe
- Howard's On Main
- Inn on the Square
- Jersey Mike's Subs
- The Links at Stoney Point and Bermuda's
- Main St. Market
- Old Main Catering
- Sports Break
- Yep It's Yogurt
- Akin Investment Advisory
- American Cancer Society
- The Bayberry Retirement Inn
- Burton Center Foundation
- Creating Perfect Memories (CPM)
- Cullum Electric & Mechanical, Inc.
- Emerald City Rotary Club
- Grand Harbor Golf & Yacht Club
- Greenwood Family YMCA
- Hampton Inn of Greenwood
- Harley Funeral Home and Crematory
- Hobby and Garden Center
- Neighbors United Federal Credit Union
- Piedmont Area Human Resource Association
- Poole Family Eye Care
- Professional Automotive Services, Inc.
- SC Vocational Rehabilitation Dept.
- Servpro of Greenwood, Abbeville & McCormick Counties
- Success Strategy Training & Development, LLC
- Agape Hospice
- Allstate - Todd Darragh Agency
- Always Money
- Bath Fitter
- Bowers-Rodgers Children's Home
- Connie Maxwell Children's Home
- Edward Jones & Company
- Greater Greenwood Toastmasters Club No. 9475
- Greenwood County Library
- Greenwood Municipal Federal Credit Union
- Greenwood Performing Arts
- Holubek Photography
- Keep Greenwood County Beautiful
- Newell's Music
- NHC Home Care of Greenwood
- Rethink Reframe Relax LLC
- Park Sterling Bank
- South State Bank
- SC State Credit Union
- Walmart Vision Center
For Exhibitor Information call (864) 889-9312 or email Info@GreenwoodSCchamber.org
Check out all our events for the season!