Polo's Restaurant is family owned and operated. Our food is Bistro Style. Selection include: Rack of Lamb, Fabulous Steaks, Alaskan Wild Salmon, Pasta's, Thai Peanut Chicken & Pizzas.
Chef/Owner Apolonio (Polo) Mojarro has been in the
restaurant industry for over 30 years. Prior to the
opening of Polo's Restaurant here in Greenwood, he
served as Executive Chef at the World Famous
Ta-boo Restaurant on Worth Avenue in Palm Beach, Florida and as Executive Chef and owner at Bistro 107 in Greer, South Carolina.
Chef Polo prepares his dishes using only the finest, freshest ingredients as Polo's plates are the canvas and the food his palette of colors. His creations, flavors, textures and presentation are a celebration to your senses.
Polo's is casual dining at its best - with a full bar and
cocktail hour nightly from 5:00pm - 6:30pm.
Join us for a wonderful dining experience!
- Chef/Owner Apolonio (Polo) Mojarro
- Full bar and cocktail hour nightly from 5:00pm - 6:30pm
- Family owned and operated
- We use only the finest, freshest ingredients to prepare our Bistro Style selections
Whom to Contact
- Apolonio ''Polo'' MojarroChef/OwnerPhone: (864) 943-4173
- Debra MojarroOwner/GMPhone: (864) 943-4173
Check out all our events for the season!