9:00am to 5:00pm
- Arts & Entertainment
- Event Venue & Facility Rental
- Gifts & Accessories
Working dairy farms offers a chance for hands on Experience - educational walk through the herb garden. Visit our Soap Factory and Gift Shop where all natural Saanen goat milksoap and body products are made. Stop by the Natural Food Store for a healthy snack - stroll through the Train and Hobby Shop, bound to stimulate interests of all ages. Or, perhaps, get a glimpse of the trains running in the Model Railroad clubhouse. Picnic or just rest a while in the pavilion by the pond and get closer to nature.
Emerald Farm is located on the edge of the city of Greenwood, SC with about 75 acres of beautiful rolling pastures dotted with large sheltering oak trees and surrounded by forest land.
There is much to share with all our visitors - a wide variety of animals: goats, sheep, cows, horses, chickens, and honey bees - their relativity to one another - fruit trees, grains in pastures, herb garden, smokehouse and candles made from bees wax.
Our product line includes an oatmeal bar and an olive oil bar, both made with goat milk base; a shaving set for men and many novelty soaps, sachets and accessories. Most products are available in scented or unscented form.
Adults will be interested in the Gift Shop where a variety of handmade craft products may be bought.
Visits welcome Tuesday-Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Guided Tours are welcome by appointment. Call us at (864) 223-2247 to make arrangements.
- Antiques, hobby supplies, roasted coffees, wine & beer making supplies
- Soap factory with all natural goat milk soap products
- Ride the Emerald Farm Express
- Reserve Pavilion for you special events, Birthdays, reunions, weddings
- Educational group tours by appointment. Learn milking and soap making
Whom to Contact
- Kathryn ZahnOwner409 Emerald Farm RoadGreenwood, SC 29646Phone: 864-223-9747Fax: 864-223-9747
Just 5 minutesfrom historic downtown
Check out all our events for the season!